Tips to staying healthy while traveling:
* Stay hydrated.
* Don't skip meals. As a personal note, try food specific to the area you're in.
* Bring your own snacks. And keep some in your bag at all times. You never know when you may need a quick snack and your snacks will be healthy and cheaper than you can likely find while out.
* Cook your own meals if you have access to a kitchen.
* Bodyweight exercises can be done anywhere, no excuses.
* Get a day/week pass to a boutique training facility in the area.
* Maintain routines. From your skin, vitamins, exercise, sleep, etc. try to maintain your regular routine. This will cause less stress on your body trying to adapt.
* Walk to destinations when you can.
* Take the stairs.